ADULT BIBLE FELLOWSHIP GROUPS (ABF) are Loudoun Baptist's groups of 10-15 people that meet together each week to grow, learn, have fun, and build healthy new relationships.
Fall ABF groups begin in October and last thru December
To sign up for the group of your choice, just choose the group number of your choice on the connection card and submit the card when completed. You can also sign up below.
Why Join a group?
1. Connecting with others - your group will be a great way to meet people and build healthy relationships that can last.
2. Growing together - through groups, you can experience real, spiritual, emotional, professional and intellectual growth.
3. Impacting my community - in a group, you will have the opportunity to make a positive difference in participating in creative service projects.
4. Serving others - Your group will be a rewarding place to discover your specific gifts and to use them in serving others.
5. Playing together - Most people in NOVA do not spend enough time playing. Your group will have the opportunity to have fun together.