CHILDREN'S SUNDAY SCHOOL (GRADES 1ST - 6TH) - 10 AM (MEET IN 107 BLDG.)
TEEN SUNDAY SCHOOL - (GRADES 7TH - 12TH) - 1O AM (MEET IN THE BASEMENT OF THE MAIN BLDG.)
ADULT BIBLE FELLOWSHIP - 10 AM (MEET IN AUDITORIUM)
WORSHIP SERVICE - 11 AM (MEET IN AUDITORIUM)
SUNDAY EVENING - 6PM (MEET IN AUDITORIUM)
WEDNESDAY - 7 PM (MEET IN AUDITORIUM)
- All children's programs are suspended until further notice
- The Nursery is open for parents to use if necessary. The nursery will not be staffed at this time. Parents must remain with their children at all times. A closed circuit tv is available in the nursery for you to watch the service while you watch your children.
- Please keep approximately six feet distance from each other unless from the same household. Avoid physical contact, including shaking hands.
Anyone who has had a fever should stay home.
- There is no nursery or children’s church provided at this time.
- If you develop cold like symptoms during the service, we ask that you kindly excuse yourself from the service and participate online.
- Please wash hands regularly. Hand sanitizer is available near the entrances of the auditorium.
The building is sanitized
before each service
- If you have traveled overseas recently please remain home from services until symptom free for at least fourteen days.
- Livestream services are available to individuals unable to attend due to health concerns at facebook.com/loudounbaptist.
- If you are fearful, elderly, immune compromised, or have a vulnerable pulmonary system you are encourage not to attend public services.
- Facemasks are recommended during the service, but can be removed during any “religious ritual”
- Any fellowshipping is recommended to be conducted outside after the service.
of Waiver of Liability and Assumption of Risk
Related to Coronavirus/COVID-19
On March 11, 2020, the World Health Organization declared the novel coronavirus, COVID-19, a pandemic. COVID-19 is highly contagious and known to spread mainly from person-to-person contact. As a result, federal, state, and local governments and federal and state health agencies recommend social distancing and have, in many locations, prohibited the congregation of groups of people over the past several weeks.
By attending Loudoun Baptist Church, you acknowledge the contagious nature of COVID-19 and voluntarily assume the risk that you and your family may be exposed to or infected by COVID-19. You also acknowledge that the risk of becoming exposed to or infected by COVID-19 may result from the actions, omissions, or negligence of yourself and/or others, including, but not limited to, Ministry employees, contractors, volunteers, members, and participants and their families. You agree to assume all the foregoing risks, waive liability against the Ministry and any other listed parties, and accept sole responsibility for any illness, injury, disability, or death to you or your family, including all claims that may arise resulting from any of these.
THE SERVICE SCHEDULE AND GUIDELINES ARE IN EFFECT UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE